Welcome to Kaletka. We are a family friendly place, where our guests can enjoy contact with nature, tranquility, active recreation and a relaxed atmosphere. We offer accommodation in 22 houses situated in the woods and meals in our dining room (in July and August). Our resort isn’t suitable for camping or caravans.
In booking a stay at our resort you are required to acknowledge and accept the following Regulations.
In season we offer week-long stays, beginning on Saturday at 4 p.m. and ending the following Saturday at 11 a.m. Out of season and in the event of free places we can offer a shorter stay (a minimum of 2 days).
Reservations can be made on-line at , by telephone or e-mail.
- We require a deposit of 20% of the value of the house booking payable to our account within 2 days of the initial booking.
- After sending the advance you will receive confirmation by e-mail or text message, with the dates and information about your rented house.
- Failure to pay the deposit within the two days will cancel your reservation.
- The advance is non-refundable and only refers to the specific dates and house.
- On arrival, please present your ID and settle the balance for your stay (according to the reservation).
- If you cut your stay short no refund is payable.
- The payment of the deposit is synonymous with agreeing to the above house rental rules in our resort.
In making a reservation, the customer agrees to provide their personal data for our database. This data will only be used in connection with the reservation, facilitation of future reservations and in order to inform about changes or events in the resort, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997.
CONDITIONS OF STAY
· The resort is intended only for our guests. People who aren’t residing with us are forbidden to stay without the consent of the management.
· We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to people under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances and to people behaving aggressively.
· Only the previously agreed number of guests may stay in the house.
· Upon receipt of the house keys, the registered guest becomes responsible for all appliances put into service.
· The resort is not responsible for the guest’s belongings.
Please check all house appliances on arrival and report any damage at reception immediately. Guests will cover all costs related to the repair of items damaged by them.
In all our houses there is a strict ban on smoking.
· Please do not use any additional heating appliances in the houses (electric heaters etc.).
· In case of losing a house or boat key or the remote control for the gate you will have to pay:
- For a replacement house lock – 250 zł (in case of losing a key we replace the locks)
- For a replacement boat padlock – 30 zł
- For a replacement gate remote control – 30 zł
· Barbecues can be used next to the houses under constant supervision and provided they don’t disturb other guests.
Dog owners are obliged to have an up-to-date animal health card, provide the dog with a bed, clean up after it and let it out on a lead or in a muzzle, as requested by the management.
Cars must stay parked in the car park by the reception (unguarded car park). Please drive up to the houses only in order to unpack and pack at the beginning and end of your stay. Cars are forbidden from the beach area as well. For violation of these rules there is a one-time 50 zł fine.
Access to Wi-Fi is available by the reception.
- Recreational equipment is rented to resort guests at their own responsibility. In renting the equipment, the customer declares that he has the necessary and sufficient competence to operate it.
For boat rentals, we provide life jackets.
- We are in a beautiful setting and we intend to keep it that way. From this year we are segregating rubbish. By the reception there are containers for glass, plastic, paper and organic waste. Please segregate the rubbish assiduously and keep the whole of Kaletka clean.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of their children in the resort.
- Children swimming in the lake are under the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- On the hill, amongst the houses, there is a quiet period between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. For evening gatherings the common-room and the beach area (with fire pit) may be used.
- Guests are obliged to follow all instructions issued by the management. People disturbing the peace and quiet may be removed from the resort without any right to compensation.
- Guests are not only obliged to comply with the above Regulations but also with health and safety regulations, the fire code and any orders given by the management and staff of the resort.
- We do not allow the organization of stag or hen nights. Organization of all events must first be consulted with the resort management.
- Kaletka resort is run by Kaletka sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw.
- The management is entitled to grant discretionary discounts.
- The Regulations apply from 01.01.2018
CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
In making a reservation, the customer agrees to the following personal data protection rules.
“Personal Data” is information collected or received during reservations, i.e.: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and other data necessary to establish the price of the stay.
What data do we collect?
At different times we will be obliged to ask the customer for information i.e.:
· Contact details (surname, name, telephone number, e-mail address, address).
· Information concerning the clients’ children (age) only in order to determine the reservation cost.
· Date of arrival and departure of the customer.
· We do not gather information such as nationality or date of birth.
· We do not gather customers’ credit card details
· We do not gather information about the customers’ preferences (bed type, preferred newspaper or magazine, sport and culture interests).
We purposefully do not gather sensitive data, for example concerning race, ethnicity, political views, religious and philosophical beliefs, affiliation to unions, health, or orientation.
When is data gathered?
Personal data is gathered only during:
· House reservations
· Check-in and payment
· Complaints or praise
1. We will store clients’ personal data during the time necessary to process it, in accordance with the existing regulations.
2. The customer has access to his or her personal data and can modify, correct or delete it. In order to do so, please contact us at or by letter to the company address.
3. We provide technical measures in order to protect the customers personal data from being changed, accidentally lost or unlawfully deleted and also protect it from unauthorized disclosure and usage.
We do not share data with third parties. Under Polish law, we may be obliged to hand on customer data to state offices and institutions.
Kaletka sp. z o.o. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with current regulations, in order to secure customer’s personal data from secret or accidental damage, accidental change or loss and also to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. In order to ensure this we have put in place technical (i.e. firewalls) and organizational (i.e. a system of IDs and passwords) measures.
Contact details are protected by a login and password. Transmission of data is coded in the https protocol. Data is stored in just one computer used for invoicing. The computer is protected by a login and password.
The operating system ensures coding (Windows 10).
The file is passworded.
We keep customers’ personal data only throughout the period necessary to complete the objectives noted on this page or based on existing regulations.
Cookies aren’t used from the moment of publication of these Regulations but may be used in the future to compile anonymous statistics.
Data will be immediately deleted on demand (by email at or by letter to the company address).